Bric’s New Working Arrangements
March 31, 2020
To ensure the health and safety of our staff, tenants and contractors we have implemented the following:
- Our head office at 56 Little Edward Street is closed except by appointment
- Pre-arranged key pick-up and drop-offs for tenants or contactors are via the head office rear entrance off Fortescue St (next to 41 Fortescue St and down the ramp). Please use the buzzer at the rear door
- Please note – key pick up/drop offs are on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and Friday only. This service is not availableon Wednesdays (except by previous arrangement)
- Many of our staff are now working from home, but they are continuing with ‘business as usual’ and can be contacted via their usual phone or email
- The after hours emergency repairs service is available as normal – please call 07 3230 5555 and press option 2
- Current tenants – please keep us updated of any changes to your contact details via email: email@example.com
The continuity of our service and the health and wellbeing of our staff, tenants and contractors is of paramount importance to us during these uncertain and difficult times. Our website has regular updates and advice and you can also follow us on Facebook @BricHousingAU and Instagram @brichousingau
Reliable and current information is also available from:
During these challenging times, we ask tenants to please be patient, respectful and understanding to both Bric staff and contractors who are all working hard to meet service expectations.
Please take care and keep well.
Best wishes, all at Bric.