If you have suggestions or general feedback, please let us know so that we can improve our services. Compliments are also welcomed, so that we know what is helpful to you to share and replicate.
We want to hear your concerns and complaints about our service to you so that we can learn, take action and put things right. Where possible, we will try and resolve your concerns informally as soon as we can.
Assistance with your Feedback
You may also contact one of the following agencies to assist you with advocacy and advice:
We promise to:
• Listen and take your feedback seriously;
• Handle your feedback in a confidential manner;
• Formally acknowledge your complaint in writing and provide you with a written update as to what we’re doing about your complaint and by when;
• Clearly state what action we will take and the reasons with the aim of achieving a resolution; and
• Outline how you may take your complaint further or appeal a decision.
QSTARS (Qld Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service) provides advice, information and assistance about tenancy matters. If you would like advice about your tenancy you may contact QSTARS for free and independent advice for renters: